Family Photos in Cisco TX
My Cisco families hold a special place in my heart – meeting up with familiar faces always feels like a joyous reunion! Over a decade ago, I had the pleasure of capturing this family’s memories, and seeing how much they’ve grown and welcoming the newest addition is a wild and heartwarming experience.
Lake Cisco Family Photoshoot
Incorporating the serene settings I grew up around into the portraits I create today gives me the ability to pay homage to the peaceful moments of my childhood while also providing my clients with stunning, one-of-a-kind images. If you love Cisco Lake too, then let’s brainstorm and make some magical family photos you’ll cherish forever.
Things to know when taking your photos near Lake Cisco
- Be prepared for cactus and mesquite thorns. Seriously, it’s everywhere.
- Wear boots or walking shoes.
- Parking: There’s not really a great parking spot. I usually park on the side of the road and walk.
- Be aware we are out in nature! Yes, there could be snakes, ants, and/or poison ivy. I try to choose trails and places that aren’t completely overgrown for little ones. But I need to know about your kids personalities before the family session. Be sure to fill out the questionnaire before your family shoot!
- Be ready for walking and hiking. Lake Cisco is full of fun hills and areas that require a little bit of climbing.
- If it’s hot outside you may want to bring something to wipe away sweat or fix makeup.
For everything else be sure to check out the family photo checklist!